Re: gnome-panel garnome 0.15.0

<quote who="Michael Dewey">

> Hi all: I installed garnome 0.15.0 last night. I am still having problems
> with gnome-panel. I lost my bottom panel 2 or 3 garnomes ago and have been
> trying to replace it ever since. I was able to add a panel this time but
> it is only 2 inches wide! And I can not get it any wider?

Right click on the panel, choose 'New Panel'. Each submenu there creates a
different kind of panel. Sounds like you want an edge panel.

> I still think the work place switcher also has a bug in it. It will not
> let me have my 8 work places I like to have.

How are you setting up your workspaces?

> And help still crashes on me also?

If it crashes, and you've built with debugging compiled in (as per default),
make sure you submit backtraces to bugzilla via bug-buddy (the crash dialog
will ask you to).

       "I think of the last year or two as being the biggest private
         investment in public works in decades." - Andrew Tridgell