Re: garnome 0.18.3 build error

<quote who="Michael George"/>

> I have garnome 0.18.3 and I'm trying to build it.  All seems to go well until
> we get to libgnomecanvas, I get:
>
> checking for pkg-config... /home/george/garnome/bin/pkg-config
> checking for gtk+-2.0 >= 2.0.3 libart-2.0 >= 2.3.8 pango >= 1.0.1 pangoft2 >=
> 1.0.1... Package pangoft2 was not found in the pkg-config search path.
> Perhaps you should add the directory containing `pangoft2.pc'
> No package 'pangoft2' found

For some reason, pango did not find fontconfig when it was built. Go back,
make clean; make install pango to see what the problem was.

> I "cleaned up" manually because there seems to be no "make clean".

There certainly is! You can make clean at the root level, the category level
and the garball level.

cd garnome-version/ ; make clean
cd garnome-version/category/ ; make clean
cd garnome-version/category/package/ ; make clean

                          No pants is good pants.