Re: 0.18.2 - checksums fail often in fifth-toe

> Checksums in the gnome-fith-toe part of garnome 0.18.2 fail at least
> for file-roller and gnet.
> Don't if this is important.

It could mean the upstream tarballs are broken or trojanned. Yes, it is
important

> Maybe the corresponding files in the internet changed, so that checksum
> fails. Perhaps it is useful to update the checksum files ?

The checksums are made the first time I download the files (I use a GARCHIVE
so I never redownload them). If they change upstream, please let me know,
then shout at the author. Existing tarballs should never be changed.

  So, "Jeffrey" seems to mean "the ineffectual, victimised guy in
  American movies" in four different languages.