tip for files that don't download

I had the same problem with 0.18.2 that I had had with 0.17.1; gnome-session
wasn't found anywhere and didn't download, though it was a different version
that didn't download in each version of garnome. I solved this, and finally got
a complete build run, by placing gnome-session-2.1.1.tar.bz2 in
~/garnome-0.18.2/gnome/gnome-session/download and continuing with the make
install. So that's one way to deal with a build that stops because of a missing
file. I'm not sure what is going on with gnome-session in garnome; I haven't
modified any of the files, just went to meta/gnome-desktop and ran 'make
install" but while the MASTER_SItES line in the gnome-session Makefile is
apparently used, and it finally ends up in the
www.gnome.org/~jdub/garnome/splash
directory which must have to do with the (splash_image) in the line above
MASTER_SITES, it apparently never finds and downloads gnome-session (whatever
version). Don't know if other people have had this problem with gnome-session,
but it has to be either something in the script or something missing with my
system. But if it's something missing with my system, you'd think i'd have
problems with other downloads.
Anyway, I solved it for myself.
can't test it yet; I am blind and doing the accessibility/gnopernicus stuff and
have to get that all set up before I'll know if this really works or not.

Cheryl