Re: Missing docbook xml dtd solution

On Sun, 2002-10-13 at 13:05, Charles Hallenbeck wrote:
> Thanks Sam,
>
> Is there anything to be gained by my now installing that
> sgml-tools package, after having manually adding the docbook dtd
> for XML? I sure don't want to break anything at this stage of the
> game.

That warm fuzzy feeling that you can removepkg it later on :)
sgml-tools provides docbook DTDs, gtk-doc, OpenJade, and utils for
converting between sgml and other formats (html, pdf, ...).

Here's the official package description:

sgml-tools (Utilities for working with SGML)

SGML stands for Standard Generalized Markup Language.  This is a system
which allows you to produce LaTeX, HTML, GNU info, LyX, RTF, and plain
text (via groff) from a single source file in SGML.  It is often used
for technical software documentation, such as the Linux HOWTO
documents.  This package includes everything you need to use SGML -- all
the standard SGML tools, OpenJade, and tools for working with DocBook
documents (various DTDs).

-Sam