Re: Garnome vs. Gentoo.

Hello,

I too have a friend that uses the Gnome 2 with Gentoo.  It looks like Garnome + Garnome's fifth toe is *much* further along.

:)

Joel

garnome-list gnome orgOn Sun, 2002-10-06 at 08:40, Pat Suwalski wrote:
Hello,

I have a buddy who religiously uses Gentoo. I recommended Garnome to him
but he said he was happy with what Gentoo gave him. Sure enough, at
first glance, their Gnome2 stuff seemed pretty up to date.

So although I've done zero actual research, I'm wondering if anyone
knows how up to date Gentoo's release is with respect to Garnome?

Thanks,
--Pat