Re: 0.18.0 Compilation Problems

Ok, so I finally managed to get GARNOME to build completly on my
Slackware 9-beta system (XFree86 4.2.1).  The only issues I had besides
the "make install" thing with fontconfig was that some of the pkgconfig
files were not being generated correctly, they had stray -I flags in
them with nothing after them, which was confusing GCC 3.2.  The files I
had to edit were xft.pc and pangoxft.pc (it may have been been
pangoft2.pc I don't remember exactly).  It also took me a while to
figure out I had to run "ft-cache" before fontconfig knew I actually had
fonts on my system :)

-Sam