Gstreamer Compile Problems

Hello,

I have consistently run into problems compiling gstreamer and friends
with every garnome distribution. I just downloaded and built
hacking-0.19 and have run into the same problem again:

In file included from dparammanager.c:22:
dparammanager.h:116: parse error before "GstDParamUpdateInfo"
dparammanager.h:116: warning: no semicolon at end of struct or union
dparammanager.c: In function `gst_dpman_add_required_dparam_callback':
dparammanager.c:190: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type

There is a bunch more of this before the compiler gives up and garnome
stops compiling. Everything else builds and installs flawlessly after
that.

I am running on a debian sid system. Any thoughts or pointers welcome.

Thanks.

--
Owen Stenseth <owen bonemachine org>