hacking-0.19 build

hi,

as mentioned earlier, meta/gnome-desktop built fine out of the box.
thanks to lee willis' suggestion building meta/gnome-fifth-toe completed
successfully as well.

gnome-powertools gave me the same error as others have seen (netspeed md5
failure).

galeon2/mozilla compiled flawlessly (i'm impressed, looks fantastic).

some observations after use :
- nautilus 'view as...' crash (as reported by others)
- a few panel-crashes
- gnome-theme-properties applet is missing ?
- multiload-applet is missing (ok, skip that, that's the '/home/hadess/'
  bug as reported earlier)
- gstreamer crashes on everything (to be honest : that's no different
  from every other garnome-release, i haven't been able to get it to
  play anything :-))
- although i've done nothing special, i've still got anti-aliased
  fonts in my gnome-terminal (someone mentioned a blank Makefile.vte)
- bluefish works fine, but hasn't got a menu-entry
- fonts in mozilla-gui are very small, and i can't seem to change that

all-in-all, i'm very impressed. galeon/mozilla took only a couple of
hours to compile, and looks and feels great. thanks jeff :-)

--
CUL8R, Peter.