Re: Unable to compile quick-lounge-applet

If you could email me a tarball, I'd love to get it working.  It looks
cool.

Matt Rose     mattrose folkwolf net    Visit my blog!  http://folkwolf.net
He's an immortal moralistic rock star with a passion for fast cars. She's
a bloodthirsty nymphomaniac detective with the power to see death. They
fight crime!
Random Crime Fighters by http://www.rain-street.org/fightcrime.htm