Re: galeon wants gnome-autogen.sh

Morning Ron,

I've had similar problems when I accidently run autogen.sh as root, as
the garnome bin/ is not in my path as root. My advice is to make sure
gnome-autogen.sh is in your path with "which gnome-autogen.sh" or by
simply trying to run the script as the user who's running galeon's
autogen.sh, or simply looking in /opt/garnome/bin replacing /opt/garnome
with your prefix.

I don't believe gnome-common is built by default with any of the
garballs in meta/ but there is a garball for it in the gnome directory.

-- Matt