Pan [Re: xchat compile problem]

<quote who="Mads Villadsen">

> Next I would like to hear if the gnome2 version of pan could be put
> into fifth toe?

I can certainly add it into "GARNOME's approximation of what may or may not
be in Fifth Toe"; I didn't realise it was being ported yet. Has it had a
public tarball release?

[ Adding it to the official Fifth Toe release is something for the release
team as a whole to decide. ]

    "It's like having someone say to you, 'You should get back together
     with your first wife. You guys were good together'. It's not that
                  simple." - David Byrne on Talking Heads