Is Garnome really such a wonder?

I've tried several versions of Garnome without ONE single successful install!!
And I know what you're gonna think and say: He's a fool who's making all
sorts of newbie mistakes.
Well.... be that as it may! I know I'm doing things correctly... AND I'm
fulfilling all dependencies, but it's still not installing!

SO.......... this is it!! I give up! I'm not trying this shite again! I'm
probably pissing you guys off now, so I apologize in advance :-) However I
hope there is room for some sour grapes in this here mailing-list!!

Good luck with future versions of Garnome!!

tvegard