Re: Fwd: Compilation problem with Gargnome 0.12

<quote who="Van Winnendaele Lionel">

> I have this error message while I try to compile gargnome 0.12:
>
> /root/garnome/lib/libpangoxft-1.0.so: undefined reference to
> `FT_Get_Next_Char'

Remove the freetype devel packages you have installed with your
distribution.

     "It is said that there are only six jokes in the world, and I can
    assure you that we can only broadcast three of them..." - John Watt,
                   the BBC's Head of Variety in the 30's