Rhythmbox and the Gnome Forum

-----------------------[ 1 ]----------------------

I got rhythmbox working with gstremeamer 0.4 and garnome! :)
There's a rough guide here:
http://help.gnomedesktop.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=20

I'm not positive, but i think that mad needs to be installed into
the same prefix as garnome for gstremamer-plugins to pick it
up properly. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

If I'm right then to get rhythmbox working mad needs to be built into
the garnome prefix before gstremear and as such should be added as
a pacakage to the fifth-toe.

Rb and monkey-sound need to be used from cvs. Do garnome packages only
use tar.gz releases or would it be possible to release a version of
GARNOME that points to a tar.gz of a current csv snapshot of rb and cvs?
If this is possible I'm happy to make up the snapshots and upload them
somewhere.

I'm running a Gnome user's forum at
http://help.gnomedesktop.org/forums/

Would GARNOME users be interested in a garnome section for discussing
problems, developement etc...

Later
MArk

http://mail2web.com/ .