Garnome gnome-db

Hi folks,

If any of you feels the urge to try gnome-db with gnome2, here is your
change.
The attached package contains 'garball' for gnome-db. Just unpack the
archive in the top-dir of your garnome build tree, cd to
'gnome/gnome-db' and do a 'make install'.

If you also want gnome-db support for glade, just recompile glade ('cd
gnome/glade; make clean; make install').

I have not tested exhaustively but glade starts and I can use the
widgets provided by gnome-db.

The supplied admin tool doesn't have all the features yet and might
crash, but it is fun to try.
I have not yet tried the gnumeric plugin.

Have fun,

Aschwin