Re: error: 0.12.1

<quote who="Jesse Wagner">

> Well for one, it was missing the package docbook-style-xsl.  Infact it
> didn't tell me it was missing a package at all but could not create a
> file... blah blah blah.  I had no clue exactly what had happened.

The file creation error was unrelated, and the build*Catalog script can't
know anything about the packages installed on your system (GARNOME works on
a *lot* of operating systems).

The error is pretty good. It tells you the file, and it lets you know what
it was related to. Generally, this is pretty spot on.

  "GIMP is the primary tool in my graphics work. It is my gcc and Emacs."
                             - Tuomas Kuosmanen