Re: Crazy Crack!

begin  Jeff Waugh  quotation:
> In a moment of insanity, I also added a buildclean rule. That just
> cleans out the working stuff, leaving the download dir and the
> cookies (so the rest of the system knows the garball is installed).
> I guarantee this will confuse people, because doing rebuilds will
> break if the build tree isn't properly cleaned, but... Hey.
>
> Then I added a BUILD_CLEAN option to gar.conf.mk, so that the system
> will automagically buildclean after successful installs. I'm leaving
> this off by default, but people with small hard drives will like it.

	I've actually been toying with adding a similar rule to the
main GAR tree.  We really ought to generate big ugly diffs and mark
them up with grease pens and slide rules.  We could meet in the big
war room with the overhead map of the innurnet and forge unity between
our peoples or something.

	FREE ELECTRICITY FOR EVERYONE!

--
INFORMATION GLADLY GIVEN BUT SAFETY REQUIRES AVOIDING UNNECESSARY CONVERSATION
end