Re: fontconfig issues

> the only problem was that fc-cache was looking for libfontconfig.so.1 in
> /usr/lib instead of ~/garnome/lib so i made a symbolic link and it
> worked.

Mmmh, if you do it that way, it means you did not exec fc-cache as root in garnome's env.
Can you give me a message, if you have to exec fc-cache after each reboot?

If your system behaves that way, you need to exec fc-cache as root with correct garnome env set!

-- Rolf Kulemann

Grabel's Law:
	2 is not equal to 3 -- not even for large values of 2.