Re: GARNOME 0.14.0: "Shoes with Zippers"

Martijn Anthonissen <m j h anthonissen tue nl> writes:

> Thanks for the new release. I have some minor remarks. First, I built it
> with gcc-3.2 and everything seems to work fine. Maybe you can change the
> references to gcc/g++ version 3.1 to 3.2 in the category files.

Yeah, gcc-3.2 built fine here as well (haven't tried to see if it
_runs_ yet, mind...).

There were a couple of build tweaks I had to make -- should I direct
bug reports here, or to upstream, or to both, or what?

(The problems were in rhythmbox (a function return type) and
libgnomedb (a missing file breaking a Makefile), FWIW.)

john.
--
"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of
chains and slavery!?"