[gamin] gam_server 0.25 core dumping

I'm running a Fedora Core 3 server running as a Kiosk server, which only serves up Firefox to the connected XTerminals...

The system is locking up constantly and dumping core in the home directory - upon closer inspection, gam_server is the process that is constantly crashing.

I don't need to use nautilus, so I'm wondering if I can just disable the gam_server and nautilus since at first glance it appears to be superfluous to my needs...

If so, could someone please tell me what I should do to disable this server? If it's not a good idea, please let me know what you might suggest.

Thanks!
  Eric