Re: [gamin] test suite should pass now

On Mon, Aug 01, 2005 at 07:32:12PM -0400, John McCutchan wrote:
> I just committed a fix that disables a poll limiter. All the test cases
> passed for me after this change.

  Yeah, we can't ignore the last event. One of the thing we can do is
delay analyzing it until a short time out has passed and then report it
if there wasn't new updates since then, but it's basically the polling
fallback. Works fine now :-)

> Sorry for the mess. I will make sure I
> run the test suite before I commit from now on.

  No problem :-)
  Commiting in small chunk is also important. The balance of the two
allows to keep development under control !

   Thanks a lot ! I will do more user level testing tomorrow and do
a release

Daniel