Re: [ISSUE] games-network is plain wrong

I think using lan_server instead of server should fix it.

Is there a #gnomes-game channel on irc.gnome.org, so we
can chat?

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / With kind regards
DAn.I.El S. Haischt

Spammers, please please send any mail to:
Daniel S. Haischt <me_c daniel stefan haischt name>

Want a complete signature??? Type at a shell prompt:
$ > finger -l haischt daniel stefan haischt name