Rentoy's forge

Good night, hello again!

Here you are the place where i will commit my final thesis code:
http://ws314.juntadeandalucia.es/repositorio/projects/rentoy/

I'm sorry. Perhaps, You will find some pieces untraslated because i am
intending to include this in the Andalusian distro: Guadalinex (you can
see http://www.guadalinex.org and
http://ws314.juntadeandalucia.es/repositorio/projects/guadalinex2005/).

It will be released in November, so I must hasten.

Now, only the uncomplete spanish deck is available in subversion.

Greetings.
--
Linux Registered User #297006, a.k.a. "andandare" [at] jabberes.org
Smartly using GNU/Linux Debian since 2000