Re: spanish deck

Good nights, Callum.

El jue, 13-10-2005 a las 14:54 +1300, Callum McKenzie escribió:
> On Wed, 2005-10-12 at 20:35 +0200, Francisco Yuste Garcia wrote:
> > A feature interesting for aisle-riot would be network support.
> What did you have in mind? Aisleriot currently emulates single-person
> games which, by definition, aren't great candidates for networked play.
> Is the game you are interested in multi-player?

Well i'm simulating a challenging game, so computer will be the opponent
by AI algorithms. Although it could be interesting to allow games for
two human opponents.

> > The game that i'm implementing allow bets (joker #1), surrender
> > (undealed deck) and stay&accept_bet (joker #2) actions.
> >
> > Is there a smarter way to implement these?
> Aisleriot currently doesn't handle game-specific user input aside from
> manipulating cards. That doesn't mean it can't be done, its just that
> there isn't anything in place to do it for you. The simplest way may be
> to have cards that can't be manipulated, but activate the action when
> double clicked. That would be ugly though.

OK

> I love the cards. It's a pity the are so slow to render (but at least
> they are rendering properly for me now).

I recently included the 'sota' at the same place. Perhaps it makes the
cardset a bit slow. Is a loading cardset's progress bar a good idea?

>  - Callum

Than you very much for your attention.

Cheers.

PD: I'm always improving my English. Don't hesitate to correct me,
please.
--
Linux Registered User #297006, a.k.a. "andandare" [at] jabberes.org
Smartly using GNU/Linux Debian since 2000