Re: mahjongg (maya theme)

On Wed, 2004-11-24 at 22:45 +0200, sini wrote:
> Hello
>
> I have gnome 2.8 and I'm a big fan of mahjongg. I noticed that the
> maya theme have been dropped (?) I like it best. So would you be so
> kind and put it back. Or can I download it from somewhere?

It hasn't been dropped, it is in the gnome-games-extra-data package. If
your distribution doesn't package it, you can find it at:

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gnome-games-extra-data/2.8/gnome-
games-extra-data-2.8.0.tar.bz2

See the NEWS file entry for 2.8.0 for more details. I was sure I had
added this into the README file, but clearly I was mistaken. Note that
some distributions don't ship either the NEWS or the README files.

Maya is a nice theme, but I am now limiting the number of themes in the
core gnome-games distribution.