Re: Networking some gnome games

Hi,
Here's the first iteration of my suggested changes to networking in gnome
games. I hope I can get some feedback, to make sure this is going in the
correct direction. Also, the patch has gotten fairly big already...

Iagno-specific network code is now in iagno/network.c,h, while common
network code which can be used by other games as well has been separated
to libgames-support/games-network.c,h  Adding multiplayer support to
gnibbles can then use this common network code.

I've made a connection dialog, which can ease the setting up of games with
more than two players. First, the user enters a nickname in the dialog.
The dialog then displays a list of clients who have connected, and
eventually any player can start the game when enough players have joined.
The dialog will require futher improvements probably.
This change towards more than two players, will mean that iagno will not
be backwards compitable with older versions.

Some steps towards making a meta-server which supports several game-types,
is done in libgames-support/games-server.py  This is basically the old
iagno-server, now running one thread with a server for each game type,
listening on different ports.

So when we have agreed on these changes, adding networking to gnibbles is
next.  :)

Andreas Røsdal