Re: gnome-games, the future and maintainership

I am prepared to take over maintainer-ship of gnome-games. This comes
with a few caveats. First, Ross has to keep going for a few weeks
while I take my girlfriend on a holiday to Paris. Secondly someone has
to tell me how to gain write access to gnome CVS and such details.

My long-term goals would be:
 - Removal of all outstanding bugs.
 - A rationalisation of the games we have (like Ross has started)
   including looking for new games (anyone have any suggestions ?).
 - Cleaning up and rationalisation of the code-base (what can be
   shared, is there a nicer way to do high-scores, etc.).

My only claim to having qualifications for this job are willingness
and a long, but occasional, history of bug-hunting in gnome-games.

Any objections, other candidates ?