Re: Gnect cleanup

In theory there is a feature freeze from the 9th (which I take from
the most lenient time-zone: Samoa, so it's the 10th for Tim and me)
and in practise this should include large changes to the code.

So the answer is "go ahead" if:
You feel really confident it won't break.
It doesn't do vast changes to the graphics files.

The last item is for two reasons: Firstly I'm trying to keep the size
of gnome-games down and secondly I don't want anyone to discover their
favourite theme has disappeared (it is allowed to be improved).

If you don't have CVS access just email it to me either as a big patch
or a tarball of the gnect directory.

The current "focus" of gnome-games work is to make the games
consistent and bug-free. Major code cleanup, refactoring and new features
are not the priority but in the end cleaner code is always welcome.
2.5 will be where we really break things  :).