Re: Code Of Conduct

<quote who="Murray Cumming">

> I do think GNOME is better than most though. I'd like to use this code of
> conduct to advertise that we are better.

Yes, it's worth mentioning, particularly for the journalists on the list ;)
that a *huge* number of GNOME developers claim that the main reason they
stuck around after dipping their toes in the water was the exciting, fun,
and approachable community. It's certainly true for me.

- Jeff

  I wonder how many bugs have gone unfixed due to misspellings of "FIXME".