Re: GNOME Local user groups

Hello Quin:

Quim Gil wrote:
> El dv 11 de 08 del 2006 a les 13:46 +0200, en/na Rodrigo Moya va
> escriure:
>
>>> My question is: how we can have marketing materials easily?
>>>
>> that is also my question :)
>
> What do you have in mind when you talk about 'marketing materials'? The
> answer possibly differs depending on the materials. Stickers, t-shirts,
> banners etc have different problematics.

As Rodrigo to said, perhaps some t-shirts.

Stickers, Posters and Banners are easily to make, but an t-shirts of
good quality and low cost are difficult to find

> The starting point is
> http://live.gnome.org/MarketingTeam/MarketingMaterial . Any help
> updating/improving this list is appreciated.

exactly, we translated three posters[1] to Spanish and we are going to
print them for the stand that we have in the meeting for the two days
before the "día de GNOME"

[1] http://wiki.gnome.cl/Posters

> We plan to work at least with Killermundi to have a GNOME shop. That
> said, the problem is not just to pay the production of, say, t-shirts
> but also the transport to, say, Chile.

No, I say we can collect money and buy t-shirts to Killermundi and pay
the taxes and all this stuffs, but I think may be the hacker can bring
to us, obviously only if the hacker can carry a ton of t-shirts ;)

> In your case self-production is an important part of the strategy, as
> previously discussed.

Yes, but for this meeting we have some t-shirts that Fernando and Pedro
brought from GUADEC, perhaps for the next meeting we will do our own
t-shirts to give to the participants

--
Felipe
begin:vcard