Re: Code of Conduct final draft?

<quote who="Quim Gil">

> Doing the process of updating the charter would be a failure? I don't see
> why, this process could be healthy for the community, and the result would
> be stronger and more sounded. In the meantime the list of recommendations
> could be discussed, tested, improved, applied (it was being applied before
> being written in a wiki page anyway).

That's precisely the point. Whether it's the charter or a new document, it
is vastly more interesting to talk about the content and making it relevant
to the GNOME community than argue about what it should be called and where
it should go. This is just a diversion.

- Jeff

            o/~ we all live in a yellow subroutine o/~ - auspex