Re: Content and Intent [Was: Code of Conduct final draft?]

[snip]
> I've made a number of suggestions that I think would improve how it is
> seen
> by members of the community:
>
>  * change the name
>  * be firm, but lighthearted - I didn't suggest "Be Excellent To Each
> Other"

Yes. My only objection to that phrase (which I tried in the draft before
people complained about it) is that it's a cultural reference that isn't
fully understood by many eople whose first language is not English.

>    as a joke!
>  * don't be afraid to put more into it
>  * make sure to mention that it isn't a weapon

Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com
www.openismus.com