Re: Code of Conduct final draft?

<quote who="Tristan Van Berkom">

> its obvious that not everyone shares the same values

It seems from the conversation that no one disagrees with the content of the
CodeOfConduct page, but *does* disagree with the name and the existence of a
document of what we expect of our community.

I just wish people would stop whining about the name (ie. be positive about
your issue, come up with something better) and actually discuss the document
itself.

- Jeff

  "Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am: Stuck in the
     middle with you." - Steeler's Wheel, Stuck in the Middle With You