Minutes of the Board meeting, 2006/Mar/22

More late minutes.

GNOME Foundation Board Meeting, 2006/03/22

Attendance:

Anne
Federico (+10 mins, minutes)
Jonathan
Luis
Rosanna (new admin)

No attendance:

Dave (regrets)
Vincent (regrets)

PREVIOUS ACTIONS
================

Jeff: ongoing

JRB to finish job description: Sort of done.  Need to announce that we
are hiring.

Federico to organize next call: ongoing.

Luis to mail boston-social to look for representation at boston
usenix: done.

Luis to help marketing-list to prepare a press release about the W3C
SVG announcement: ongoing.

JRB to send mouse pads and mugs to outstanding donors: delegated to
Zana; ongoing.

Dave to request Quim for a copy of a contract with the Generalidat
describing what they are paying for this GUADEC.

Quim to write a formal letter of invitation for the people who need
visas: DONE.

Federico to write agenda for Advisory Board meeting: ongoing.

Federico to write a paper for the Advisory Board: DONE.

Federico to mail advisory-board-list about what members would like to
get from the Foundation: not done.

Jeff to ask Advisory Board about funding of GNOME versus funding OSDL:
ongoing.

Jeff to ask about technical project lead: ongoing.

Dave to resurrect German contract from last year so that we can use it
for Axis Inform�ca: DONE.

Federico to remind people to send submissions for GUADEC papers: not
done.

Vincent to update gnome.org to mention call-for-papers deadline: DONE.

JRB to ask Quim about invoicing and finish the GUADEC budget: not
done.  High priority.

Federico to mail Dave with the agenda for the AB meeting: not done.

Zana's status report

Zana sent a status report to board-list with what she has done.

GUADEC
======

Need to look for more keynote speakers.

High priority

Announce Mar. 29 meeting of the Advisory Board.

Jeff's embedded working group