Re: Reducing the board size

On Mon, 2005-09-19 at 22:55 +1000, Jeff Waugh wrote:

> > There have been a couple of *really* good examples this year - the hiring
> > of someone to do a contract on docs (which stalled for 3 months on the
> > writing of a job contract, until the person got another job) is one.
>
> How is it that with a full time employee, a small task such as this was
> stalled for three months?

This is entirely my fault.  I dragged my feet in writing the text of the
contract, because I had no idea of what it should look like.  Then I
asked other board members to see if they knew of sample contracts I
could use.  Unfortunately, by that time I got swamped in Real Work(tm)
deadlines and could not allocate time to finish the contract.

The contract is just pending being signed now; I expect that to be done
this week.

  Federico