Re: Why I'm Voting "NO"

<quote who="Vincent Untz">

> Interesting input. But why is it better to do this with 11 directors than
> 7 directors? :-)

Broader, more diverse representation - this is a *big* community, and even
the current board has massive msising chunks of it, whether you look at
regional representation, developer representation, or skills representation.

It's more important to have people on the board we trust, and keep rocking
as a community, than have people on the board who "have lots of time to get
things done", and leave all the work to them. We'd have to choose completely
different people based on those two perspectives of the board's role.

- Jeff

--
OSDC 2005: Melbourne, Australia                      http://www.osdc.com.au/

   I used the word 'infrastructure' when describing her cooking style...
                   and she didn't speak to me for a week.