Re: 2005 Fall Board of Directors Election Voting Started

On Mon, 2005-28-11 at 10:32 +0200, Baris Cicek wrote:
> 2005 Fall Board of Directors Election voting period is started on
> November 27th. Ballots have been sent to foundation members. Voting
> instructions are written in the mails you will be get. For this
> elections you will have 13 candidates[1] and you should vote 7 of them
> which more than two of them could not have same affiliation.

Why? I cannot find any rule against _voting_ for more than two
candidates with the same affiliation. THis is independent fromt he fact
that nor more than two candidates with the same affiliation may be
_elected_.

Moreover, shouldn't the above sentence say "You should vote for up to 7"
candidates?

Andreas

--
Prof. Dr. Andreas J. Guelzow
Dept. of Mathematical & Computing Sciences