Re: Candidacy: Quim Gil

En/na Quim Gil ha escrit:

> Corporate affiliation is interactors s.coop. - http://interactors.coop/en/

My affiliation has changed. I am a freelancer now, with two main
activities, both related to GNOME:

- I have been hired by the Catalan government for a part-time position
to coordinate the GUADEC7 -
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/guadec-list/2005-November/msg00024.html

- I am being comissioned to write a printed manual of Guadalinex, the
Ubuntu & GNOME based distribution to be used widely in Andalusia (Spain)
- http://desdeamericaconamor.org/blog/en/node/154

I am no longer partner of interactors, as I was when I sent my candidacy.

May I request an update at
http://foundation.gnome.org/elections/2005/candidates.html ?

Maybe the easiest way to put it would be

Affiliation: none.

or

Affiliation: freelancer, hired by the Generalitat de Catalunya to
coordinate GUADEC7.

As you prefer.

--
Quim Gil      http://desdeamericaconamor.org