Re: Candidacy: Jeff Waugh

Le vendredi 18 novembre 2005 �0:44 +1100, Jeff Waugh a �it :
>   Name: Jeff Waugh
>   Mail: jdub gnome org / jdub perkypants org
>   Nick: jdub
>   Affl: Canonical Ltd, sponsors of Ubuntu
>

> (Apologies for my late candidacy statement. I had to make a hurried return
> from the USA to Australia, which unfortunately coincided with the original
> deadline. Though I was content to take the bullet and not run, I have just
> read that a fresh window of opportunity appeared, so my candidacy statement
> won't go to waste! According to Vincent Untz, the new deadline is 23:59 UTC
> Thursday.)

Just to make things clear: I said "deadlines have always been 23:59 UTC,
so I see no reason to change this". I'll let other members of the
elections committee define the official extended deadline.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas press�