Re: [Fwd: Re: Beginning of the 2005 GNOME Foundation elections]

I also would assume that announcement is valid enough. We haven't got
that many candidates and I guess the Foundation can be flexible enouh to
accept this candidacy.

Here it is a provisional patch to his announcent, to be replaced by his
confirmed candidacy.  :)

His name is Jeff Waugh.

His affiliation is Canonical Ltd.

He is the GNOME Release Team coordinator and he is involved in the GNOME
project through many other aspects.

He has been already member of the board and he partially explained his
plans for the future of the board and the Foundation in the 'reduction
of the board size'debate, where he was one of the strongest supporters
of the option of keeping a 11 members board.

More:
http://www.gnome.org/~jdub/
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/foundation-announce/2002-November/msg00008.html

--