Foundation Elections - Voting systematically

There will be 7 places up for grabs but I want to point out I will not be
voting for more than 5 candidates, and probably less than that.

The voting system doesn't allocate any kind of preference, each vote a
cast for any candidate has equal value.  Voting for more candidates makes
it harder for the people you most want to see elected.

With the smaller board needing to delegate tasks more than ever I'll be
paying more attention to those who have played organisational roles rather
than those with more techincal skills.

Given this is a technical audience I'm sure you all understand the logic
of how the voting system works but I remind you to consider carefully
the value of your votes.

Good luck to all the candidates.

Sincerely

Alan Horkan