Re: Beginning of the 2005 GNOME Foundation elections

Hmmm....

On 11/11/05, Elijah Newren <newren gmail com> wrote:
> BTW, speaking as just an individual, I STRONGLY encourage everyone to
> give special consideration to voting FOR those who nominated
> themselves early.  I personally feel that these people are those who
> really want to be on the board and make it better.  According to my
> quick rescanning of the archives (someone please correct me if I'm
> wrong), this list includes:
>   Quim Gil
>   Dave Neary
> I'll be voting for both and will likely include any that send in their
> candidacy *soon*.  I may still vote for those that nominate at the
> last minute, but I will count it as a mark against them.  I personally
> encourage others to do likewise.

Maybe I shouldn't have opened my big mouth.  I was hoping it'd result
in a flood of candidacy announcements (many thanks to those who did
announce!), but I'm worried that maybe I just scared people away from
announcing?  I feel bad now...  *sigh*