Tim Ney unreachable?

Hi everyone,

Tim's alias (ten@) seems not to work.

menubar.gnome.org seems unable to connect to world.std.com.
Here's part of a returned message:

--8<------ c u t -------------------- c u t -------8<----
This is the Postfix program at host menubar.gnome.org.

below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

delete your own text from the message returned below.

                        The Postfix program

<tn theworld com>: connect to world.std.com[192.74.137.5]: Connection refused

$ host -t mx theworld.com
theworld.com mail is handled by 200 world.std.com.
theworld.com mail is handled by 10 smtp.theworld.com.

I can't connect to SMTP service on either of the two, so I don't know
how to otherwise reach him.

Is anyone able to get in touch with Tim?

Cheers,
Danilo