Re: Election Boycott

On Tue, 2004-11-23 at 18:25 +0000, Mike Newman wrote:
> Perhaps I'm misunderstanding, but are you implying that the 'excuses'
> have been given to somehow withhold or restrict information for some
> reason?
>
> Mike

NO. DO NOT START READING *IMPLICATIONS* INTO MY STATEMENTS. I do not
suspect anyone or anything bad of happening. Everyone seems to be
working as best as they can.

My statement so far has been very clear:

        I have a desire for financial tranparency.

        My previous efforts have not resulted in this transparency.

        I find *myself* unable to continue to participate.

Hopefully, I will be able to participate again in the future.

all the best,
Adrian