Re: GNOME Roadmap

One thing missing from this roadmap that I would like to see is
recognition that we have full documentation of all GNOME API's as
a goal.

If we want to get people into hacking GNOME then you need to
lower the bar of entry.  Continous fresh blood is needed in a free
software project to maintain the high level of energy.  We feed off
the newcomers as they are energized by us.  But it'll work against
us if we don't have nice documentation to give everyone a solid
basis to ask questions.

sri