Re: About the past elections

Le jeudi 08 janvier 2004, a 00:24, Vincent Untz a ecrit :
> Hi all

[...]

> I want some feedback!

It was a bit late when I sent this mail, and this can explain why I
forgot to say this: I'll try to summarize the answers I'll receive and
send them here. Of course the summary won't contain your name if you
answer me privately!

I hope this will help the board and the membership & elections committee
to better understand what the members think. The goal is to make the
elections process even more better than it is right now :-)

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas presses.