Re: Yes to Publicity! Not to Anonimit! Was: Re: GNOME Foundation Annual Elections - proposal

Hi,

On Sun, 2003-09-14 at 13:41, Andreas J. Guelzow wrote:

> There seem to be a board that is trying to push a change in election
> procedure. There do not seem to be much support for this issue being
> voiced by others. There are a few opposing voices.

	You generally don't get many people voicing support for changes like
this, but just hear the opposing voices. IMHO, there have been more
people voicing support than you'd normally expect.

	I'm totally in support of the proposal. I don't *think* any of my
previous votes would have been any different if we had anonymous voting,
but I know I would have found it a lot easier to make that vote.

Thanks,
Mark.