Re: Web guidelines for use of GNOME Trademark

For (Taiwan) the Chinese Republic, the trademark
application information is here:

http://www.tipo.gov.tw/eng/howto/procedures-t.asp

Among the required documents are

"1. Application form (available at BIP co-op at NT$10
per copy or by mail order with the payment remitted to
Postal Remittance Account No.: 0107027-2)"

etc...