Re: RealMedia used for GUADEC live transmissions?

    Just because you're not paranoid, doesn't mean they're not watching you.
    BTW, isn't your BIOS also proprietary?  And oh my god, is the firmware in
    your cell phone completely free as well?  How do you know "they" are not
    listening in.  Oh wait ... they are ...

The gist of that argument is, "If you are not perfect, why should I I
even try."  Since it is hard for a person to be perfect, this is an
ideal excuse for doing nothing--for those who seek such an excuse.